home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Monday, July 27, 2009

new home update

Those pictures were taken on moving day. Too much stuff!

I am currently separating things into piles - Yard Sale pile and Back to Columbia for Storage pile.
My brother is coming in the next couple of days to pick up the Columbia pile so hopefully I will then have a better idea of how much space I have in the den area and where to put everything.
Until then, I will leave you with a picture of the horse I was dogsitting in the middle of moving.



Just a suggestion - do not offer to dogsit a dog that you don't know, while in the middle of moving. This dog was a sweet as they come but boy did she have separation anxiety. This huge lab managed to fit through my cat door at my old place on moving day and then broke through the screen door and went swimming in the swamp behind my house. The next day she managed to get through the cat door at my new place and get stuck on the porch with no water while I was at work. Story of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!