home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Monday, July 18, 2011

cat mint snack attack with mr. chance

Mr. Chance greets me on the porch every evening when I get home from work, so that he can have a little twig of this Cat Mint.  He kinda likes it.  And I kinda like finally getting to know my camera so here goes.  Enjoy!
I heart Mr. Chance in case you didn't notice!
 I also heart Maddie Moo but she's obviously terrified of the camera.  Weirdo.

7 comments:

  1. Mr. Chance is sooooo cute! What a handsome little feline he is : ) He loves some mint doesn't he? Aww, maybe Maddie Moo will eventually warm up to the camera? Maybe if he gets treats when the camera is out? I would enjoy getting my picture taken more if I got treats. :p Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post today with Mr. Chance and Maddie Moo. Well done. Mr. Chance reminds me of a lovely cat I once had named, Something. I was a teenager trying to be clever with his name, maybe a touch too far off track, but it stuck and I hearted him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Mr.Chance is such a cutie pie! And my cats go crazyyyy for catnip, I kinda don't like to give it to them, because they run all around and jump on stuff.. act like crazy ass cats!
    ♥

    You camera takes such great pictures, super clear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww your cat is soo soo sweet! He reminds me of the cat that I grew up with! Her name was turtle! haha, yep, a cat named turtle ;)


    Notes She Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy kitteh! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is so cute and your cat mint is so full and lush! i should totally plant some for my kitties.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!