home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

dreaming in color...

I have been day dreaming about 2 things.
Farmers Markets and taking another vacation.

So, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures from my trip to London back in March.  
I present to you, Borough Market...
{i wanted to take this lady home with me, in my pocket.  precious.}
 {like beer?}
{this makes me want to can something.  you?}
{just beautiful}
{i'm a sucker for fresh flowers and they were everywhere in london}
{cuties}
{how could anyone expect you to bite into this perfection?}
{an olive bar = heaven}
{more heaven}
{the chocolate covered almonds, dusted in cinnamon came back to charleston with me.  delicious.}
{yum....}
{and then there was the scarey ass monkfish.  i named him frank.}
{and last but not least, this decorative banner with a little surprise thrown in there}

I plan on taking a little trip to our farmers market this weekend since I will finally have a Saturday off...I can't wait!  Might not be Burough Market but there will be heirloom tomatoes!

1 comment:

  1. so many fun pictures! i def am feeling the canning bug. those jars are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!