home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

new etsy shop - mac & moo

Hey there Peeps!  I should probably have waited until everything was set up but I just can't help myself...it's so cute and I love it so much!  Check out my new Etsy shop.  It will be filled with whatever I'm in the mood to create, all kinds of random goodness!  I'll no longer be stuck making just jewelry or wreaths and I'll finally have a place to sell the fabulous "stuff" I find at thrift stores and upcycle.  My dog "Maddie Moo" is part of the title because I will inevitably create all kinds of dog related things.
Well, that and the fact that I just love saying "Moo".  :)

Do you love it as much as I do?  I hope so!
And if you do and you need a new look?  Please check out Sweet Mod on Etsy.  She kinda rocks!

1 comment:

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!