Saw a bracelet similar to this one on Pinterest and had to make it. It's super easy to make. Here goes...
- Buy the leather cord, medium sized ring and findings listed later at a Michaels or other craft store.
- Cut the leather cord about 45" for each side and wrap about the ring like shown below.
- Wrap each side around your wrist twice.
- These are the other findings you will need from the craft store. Have an employee help you, they are usually super helpful if you just ask. Don't cut the cord right in the middle of the wrist, cut it a little shorter to allow for the clasp. Otherwise, it will be too big. :)
- You can then place the end of the cord into the piece listed below and use pliers to close it up tight. I have all kinds of jewelry tools but I am sure you can find something around the house that will do the trick.
- That's it folks!
- I only wrapped the second one I made around once and I think I like it better.
- This one was my favorite. LOVE the color and it will be perfect for the fall!
Does that seem easy enough? If not, I will be happy to make one for you and list it in my Etsy shop. Just message me and let me know what color and I will let you know the cost. Hope you liked!