home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Thursday, August 18, 2011

my blog love should be your blog love

I can't believe I am going to share her with you all.  If I didn't, then I could start using all her skin care tips n' tricks and you would all wonder how I quickly became so much more beautiful over night.  I could benefit from her healthy and delicious recipes that would make me fit and super hot.  I would also be known in Charleston for my mad cooking skills.  I could make all the DIY jewelry she shares on her blog and be the queen of accessories.  And you all?  You would all be left in the cold.  But nope, I'm a nice person so I will share her with you.  Sigh.  It's not easy being nice.

Now on to introducing my new favorite blog and the inspiration behind it...
Lindsay from Delighted Momma.

Lindsay and hubs

Some of her yummy recipes


She shares a ton of DIY projects, here are just a couple


And facial tips galore!

Health tips...in fact, I have already started drinking this at night.  Yuck!

Delighted Momma already has a ton of followers, so chances are you have already visited her blog.  If not...run, don't walk...on over and check it out.  It's one of those blogs that when you find it, you want to go all the way back to the beginning to make sure you don't miss anything!  It's the perfect mix of just about everything and I highly recommend it.

Well, my days are going slow.  I watch tv and stalk your blogs.  But I am enjoying my bright red cast! Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!



13 comments:

  1. Love getting new blog recs! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have visited her blog before and yes, it's so cute! Hope you are healing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW Collins you are too sweet! You made my day! Thank you so much:) I love your blog as well.

    I hope you are healing fast! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stopped by there today! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I can't wait to look her up! I love seeing new blogs!

    And the Apple Cider Vinegar, works miracles! But i'm with you on the yuck, I usually down it with some ice cold water, it kinda helps..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Collins? I could kiss you for telling us about this blog! It's my new favorite! (besides yours, of course!) Btw, how's the foot??

    ReplyDelete
  7. of course i am honing in on the FOOD, as it looks scrumptious! will check out the links and join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! She must be smart if she has got you using apple cider vinegar. That stuff is fantastic. In fact, it is all I wash my skin with now and it has never been better! What exactly do you drink it for?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ACV is a miracle worker! i drink 2 tablespoons a day and sometimes use it as a facial toner. the taste still makes my face scrunch up, though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lindsay really is such a doll! She's been so supportive of my blog and deed project and gives the best DIY tutorials.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!