home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

need your help

Hello Hello!  I sure haven't been a fun blogger lately.  Sorry about that!  Just have a lot going on.
I am about to open up a new Etsy store.  I have oodles (yes, oodles) of jewelry supplies.  Tons of beads, wire, jewelry displays, etc that I am just never going to use.  So - what better way to get rid of it than to open up another Etsy store.  It's how I found all my stuff so...
Problem - I am not the most creative person in the world.  I am swamped with work and everything else right now.  That translates into having absolutely no brain power. 
Here is a link to my jewelry store...http://www.itssimplyyou.etsy.com
Any ideas?  I need your creative genius!
And a HUGE thanks to sweet Morgan for helping me out with the craft show this past weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!