home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

and his name shall be "little sh*t"

Started painting tonight. Went downstairs to wash off brushes, etc and came back up to find this "little sh*t" crawling across the wall I had just painted. I mean, still wet just painted. I was NOT happy with "little sh*t". This picture does not do him justice. Neither does his name b/c it really should be "big sh*t". If you have been to Charleston then you have seen our HUGE palmetto bugs. Gross. Wonder if I could talk Lyn into getting the house sprayed if I offer to pay for some of the cost. I cannot share my room with these things. They freak me out.


On a side note - I love love love the paint color that I picked out. It may have taken me a long time to decide but I am very happy with it. It is going to take longer than expected though to get it all done. Of course, if I had someone helping me it would go much faster. hint hint people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!