home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Monday, June 1, 2009

yes yes yes, you should be jealous - i saw snoop dogg

So I finally got pictures from my friend. Not the clearest but you get the idea.
Only one of the best nights of my life.
I mean - the one and only Snoop Dogg!!!!!!
And that's Snoop D O Double G



And yes, I squealed like a little girl when he came out. Yep, I sure did.
OMG.
We did hear some of his newer music but I would say the majority of it was old school Snoop. Exactly what I spent highschool listening to. Riding around in my friend Brantley's pathfinder, smoking cigs and thinking we were so cool listening to Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre. What nerds! And did I forget a word of it? Nope. Knew every word and the people around me were cracking up. I am going to have to say that I have never had so much fun at a concert before. And I have been to many. Love music. LOVE Snoop Dogg!

Okay, I am done scaring you. :)

1 comment:

  1. You should have jumped on stage and sang (rapped?) along! It'd be like Old School, but for real! :) Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!