home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

new glasses

Went to the eye doctor today. Thought for a little while that reading all these new blogs was making me go blind. I really did! But thankfully, I am not going blind. My astigmatism has changed by a "good bit" which sure was expensive, so thanks you stinky astigmatism. I gave them my old frames for the new lenses and it still cost me $176. Yuck. I am supposed to try out the new lenses and if my vision while at the computer doesn't improve, I will also have to buy a pair of work station glasses. So, I thought I would play around online and see what all is out there. Wow...






I am just too plain jane to wear those funky frames! However, if I do end up having to get the work station glasses maybe I will do something with a little color like below...


I like the blue. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!