home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Thursday, October 14, 2010

good cause blog raffle winner!

Well, I only had 3 people enter so the odds were in your favor...

Sweet Summer from B is for Brown is the winner!
Summer donated $ to Charleston Animal Society's Paws in the Park and is now the lucky winner of the following...
 Thanks again to Margaret from Private Eyes Undies and Allison from Ink Meets Paper Press for their generous donation of raffle items, along with my necklace from It's Simply You.

And thanks to all who donated and reposted this blog raffle.  The sweet animals of Charleston Animal Society THANK YOU!

Congrats Summer, you will receive your goodies soon!

2 comments:

  1. This made my night. I'm down about my dad, my fertility, life. I'm thinking about your dad and sending you love. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!