home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Friday, July 15, 2011

just call me pissy cat...

This week has just been the pits!
I will never get sick of LOL cats.  Never.  Make fun all you want!
  • I've been sick.  Low-grade fevers are painful and I'm a big baby.
  • My Orthopedic Surgeon wants to do exploratory surgery on my ankle.  Yippee.
  • That feeling on Wednesday when I thought I was getting better was all a joke.  I now have a full on sinus infection.  CAT scan yesterday and they cauterized my nose.  Said surgery is most likely in my near future.  Again, yippee.
  • In case you can't add, that's two surgeries and I've never even had one.
  • Storm knocked out power all over my neighborhood yesterday.  It was hot in my house and I had to wait til 7 for the pharmacy to open up and give me my meds.
  • I've missed boot camp all week.
  • The shelter is full.  AT CAPACITY.  Which means...you probably know what it means.  I hate that people give up their pets for no good reason.
  • We keep getting in dogs that have been left in the car.  In this heat!  One died and the others have suffered unimaginable pain.  It's just sick.
  • I cried two nights ago for the first time in a while because I miss my Dad.  Again, because I am a big baby when I'm sick.  It's pretty ridiculous.
SO...this was my bedside table and my dinner last night.  Which stinks because I got yummies from the farmers market yesterday afternoon and was so excited about cooking!  And yes, I ate in my bed.
Okay, so it's one week of my life.  Moving on!

P.S.  I don't care what's on my table.  I love it anyway because it's bright red.  AND I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so what's the big deal?

One last note...my blog is being updated!  Should be done soon and I am already loving it. 

Have a great weekend peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new look! Great work so far! And truly hoping you feel better soon. With CLo getting back in town, I'm thinking HH maybe Tues or Wed next week??

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!