This week has just been the pits!
I will never get sick of LOL cats. Never. Make fun all you want!
- I've been sick. Low-grade fevers are painful and I'm a big baby.
- My Orthopedic Surgeon wants to do exploratory surgery on my ankle. Yippee.
- That feeling on Wednesday when I thought I was getting better was all a joke. I now have a full on sinus infection. CAT scan yesterday and they cauterized my nose. Said surgery is most likely in my near future. Again, yippee.
- In case you can't add, that's two surgeries and I've never even had one.
- Storm knocked out power all over my neighborhood yesterday. It was hot in my house and I had to wait til 7 for the pharmacy to open up and give me my meds.
- I've missed boot camp all week.
- The shelter is full. AT CAPACITY. Which means...you probably know what it means. I hate that people give up their pets for no good reason.
- We keep getting in dogs that have been left in the car. In this heat! One died and the others have suffered unimaginable pain. It's just sick.
- I cried two nights ago for the first time in a while because I miss my Dad. Again, because I am a big baby when I'm sick. It's pretty ridiculous.
SO...this was my bedside table and my dinner last night. Which stinks because I got yummies from the farmers market yesterday afternoon and was so excited about cooking! And yes, I ate in my bed.
Okay, so it's one week of my life. Moving on!
P.S. I don't care what's on my table. I love it anyway because it's bright red. AND I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so what's the big deal?
One last note...my blog is being updated! Should be done soon and I am already loving it.
Have a great weekend peeps!