home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Thursday, July 7, 2011

thank you sweet morgan!

I wanted to share some pictures from the David Gray concert I went to on Friday night.  I have to start off by telling you that sweet Morgan and Guy passed along their tickets to me when they decided to go out of town.  And they were good tickets.
Right smack dab in the center and only like 5 or 6 rows back.  AMAZING.
I would also like to say that a man holding a guitar is sexy.  And with an accent?  Swoon.
{I apologize, pics were taken on my droid and for the life of me I just can't take good pictures on that thing!}
Thank you Morgan.  It was perfect.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Yessss! These pictures are fantastic! So glad you went and enjoyed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think those pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw morgan's such a sweetie!!! great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!