home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Friday, July 15, 2011

new blog title, new look - check it out!

Yep, you know you want to Follow Me now.  Hint hint.  Because I'm bright and cheery!  It matches the blue walls in my room along with my bright red bedside table.  Perfect.  Thanks to Lindsey at Sweet Simplicity Designs...I am loving my new look!  Thinking about changing things up?  Use her.  There was a wait list of course and I am impatient so I bought a premade and then some add-ons.  Check out her custom work, it's pretty fantastic. 
I heart this.
Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog looks beautiful! Love the colors. And the name! Congrats on the makeover. :)

    xo,
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new layout is very cute. I adore the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to say that I am now reading your blog daily and I believe that I might be your 30th! I really like the layout, i will have to learn how to improve my blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!