home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Thursday, July 9, 2009

no better way to end the work day...

than to see these perfect creatures in your parking lot as you are leaving.
beautiful.

can't wait til august 15th - deer season! and before you take any offense to that, please know that 99.9% of the time i just sit there and watch how wonderful they are. you should be so blessed. to sit and watch them run around a field together. playing and eating. and the noises they make. it's incredible!

3 comments:

  1. who took these?! They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took them from my car yesterday when I was leaving work. Aren't they cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw i love seeing deer, it totally slows me down and puts me in awe. thanks for the bday wishes and good luck moving!!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!