home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Thursday, July 23, 2009

oh yes, mr andrew bird in charleston!

Coming to the Music Farm October 2nd

So, for some odd reason my friends still don't totally trust my taste in music. Or maybe it's just b/c we are all getting older and going to the hot and stinky Music Farm is not their idea of a perfect night. Anyhoo...I am pleasantly surprised every now and then at the "randoms" that Music Farm brings in and somebody (Morgan...hint hint) better go see Andrew Bird with me!

Andrew Bird with Mucca Pazza - "Fitz & The Dizzyspells”


I missed The Bravery and Rilo Kiley b/c nobody wanted to go see them with me and I am not missing this one. OR Donavon Frankenreiter who will be there August 10th.



Is it Friday yet?

Pictures of my new place to come soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh... that Andrew Bird song is awesome! Hope you convince Morgan to go- sounds like it will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!