home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Sunday, August 16, 2009

anyone notice anything strange about my new "sofa"?

Drove my roommate's big truck (I felt so cool!) out to West Ashley and picked up my new sofa from Leslie. All the way home I thought about how nice it was going to be to sit on the sofa and watch tv tonight. Got home and it was too big. Wouldn't fit through the doorway at the bottom of the stairs leading to my room. So, I am still stuck with this little chair and am now on a mission to find a sofa that will work.

On another note, Sandy's parents gave me their extra tv b/c they didn't have anywhere to store it. It is much bigger than the one I have so I was really excited. Got the (heaviest) tv up the stairs and it's too big for my entertainment center.

I am 0 for 2.

Also, I felt great all day again today and now my throat is killing me again. What is going on? Oh well, I did go to the grocery store just now instead of drowning my sorrows at McDonalds so I am now going to go put my fresh flowers in a vase. I am now smiling. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man!! I hate when stuff like this happens... glad you're smiling through it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it didn't work out! But hopefully, you'll find something soon!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!