home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

okay okay okay

{via here}

I can't pretend that I just found this by chance. So, before I am off to do something I have been putting off for quite some time...I have to tell that you heads are about to roll! My brother has been telling me almost every day for the last 2.5 weeks that he is going to come down to Charleston and pick up my stuff that needs to be stored in Columbia. Since this is a big favor to me I have tried not to harrass him more than 3 times a day. ;) But, he said he was definitely coming today. I called him all day. No answer. So, finally I get in touch with him and he is cutting out paths in the woods to get ready for deer season. Heads are going to roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!