Wednesday, September 23, 2009

colors!



Mr Rivers with his balloons from CeeCee (that would me) at his birthday party

My lovely orange mums...
And not just any mums I tell ya.  Not Walmart mums.  These came from my brother's nursery.  :)

Glimpse of what I did tonight....my bedside table...

What my poor nails look like after painting tonight...boo!

My room.  LOVING it so far.  It feels so perfect and cozy.  Can't wait til I am done!

It's really next to impossible for me to take pictures without my cat in them.  She is always up in my grill!

6 comments:

  1. LURVE the pink bedside table!! And the nails look kind of retro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super cute! I need you to come work on my room here. It's boring and bland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! Really beautiful Collins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I can't believe it took me this long to find your blog after seeing you follow mine! So sorry, dear!

    Thank you for all your comments, and I love your bedroom! So cute... I especially love the quilt with all those amazing colors. And the shelves are adorable!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cat is too! Every damn where. So funny! I can't wait to see the bedside table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, meant to tell you thanks for the iTunes suggestions!! All of them were ah-mazing! I've never heard of Mark Knopfler, but I'm already in love with ALL of his music!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!