home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Friday, September 11, 2009

paying it forward

Happy Friday My Peeps!

It feels like the perfect day today to Pay It Forward. I was one of the 3 lucky winners of Morgan's post back in August so now it's my turn.

Here are the details (with a few minor changes at the end) :

1) The first 3 bloggers to comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me.
2) The winners must in turn post this on their blog and return the Pay It Forward love.
3) You have 365 days to then ship your handmade gift to your 3 winners. Any price range goes (so Morgan-feel free to make me a headboard like yours for my gift)

My minor changes -
* You must become a follower to win - you know who you are. Click Follow. :)
** I know there are several of you out there that follow my blog but are not yourselves "bloggers" and I want you to be able to win too. So 1 non-blogger out there will win a handmade gift as well.

I already have one thing in mind so if you like music comment - you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky Number 2!!!
    I will sooooo pay it forward, I promise!!
    PS- I love that you called us "peeps."
    PPS- A pig and a tiger spooning?? How fabulous is that?
    Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who says love isn't blind? I don't have a blog to post this to and pay it forward but I'll email the love to my family. :)
    Love the new blog design but It's throwing me with the info on the left and not on the right? Wonder what that's all about? Maybe I'm just right justified in my pea brain??

    Love you and thanks for the TRUE BLOOD viewing. Not enough Eric, too much Sookie whining but overall can't wait for next season!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!