home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

wish a girl luck today

First - I am getting my hair cut today. It's been since October of last year since it's been cut. Seriously. So, I am getting lots of layers and even bangs. Something like this maybe...

Don't worry, my hair is curly. :)

Also - I am taking a Hip Hop class with my friend Jenny tonight. She just loves it and swears I will too. Let me just tell you that it's an hour and 45 minutes long. And I usually don't shake my butt til I am 10 drinks in and at Trio Club. Should be interesting.


3 comments:

  1. A hip hop class sounds sooooo fun!! Any chance you'd be willing to take a video and post on here for us to enjoy ?!? Enjoy your class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i'd love the hip hop class! Show pics when your hair is all fabooshed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your hair!
    And need stories from the hip hop - oh man - that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!