home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

it's rubbish i tell ya!

Okay - I know some of you out there are younger than me but please tell me that you have seen or at least heard of the 80s movie Girls Just Want to Have Fun. Please. This was on the other night and I have only found one person that remembers this movie. I however found one person who knew what Tune in Tokyo was although he's never seen the movie. At least there's that.



I honestly thought I was going to wet myself when Tune in Tokyo started and then they skipped it. What?! As soon as she put her hands on her head, moving back and forth and saying beep....it cut to the next scene. Again...rubbish!

1 comment:

  1. How has no one heard of this movie?? I love this movie... vintage SJP and Helen Hunt on that chaise thing at the end, with that grasshopper hat!! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!