home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

it's fall ya'll

First of all let me tell you that I actually despise that saying! :)

Fall is my favorite season by far. I love everything about it. The smells, the weather, the flowers and leaves, the football and I usually get to spend lots of time with my family.

love cooler weather and love fall clothes

love mums and pumpkins

love watching clemson footballlove hunting and spending time with my dad and my brother in the woods


Aahh...the weather today...

1 comment:

  1. I agree... I welcome autumn with open arms!! It's hard to describe, but the smell of the air in autumn is something I really, truly look forward to every year. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!