home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

the good, the bad and the hilarious

Oh Cameron - always good. How adorable is she in this dress?

Tori - aka Donna Martin. What were you thinking? Obviously the BAD. Maybe she just needs to eat a cheeseburger or something to make it look better.

And the hilarious would be Ellen, as always. She seriously cracks me up.

I mean - look at that billboard with David Beckham. I love it.

And then I noticed this comment...really?

Tony is so funny and nice looking. I love him in the Walmart commercial. Ask him how I could get him to DJ at my backyard cookout like in that commercial? lol.

People are so strange. Do you go on websites like Ellen's and leave comments for them? You know you do, don't lie. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cameron is so cute! And Tori, good lord gain some weight woman! She looks awful.

    Never leave comments on the big sites. I'm biased toward you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st... love the new blog look!!
    And Ellen, to me, is one of the most hysterical people on the planet. I love her. And I love that she loves to dance. I just love her.

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!