home aboutme shopjewelry shopbeads bloglove contact

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

new makeup

Isn't it always my luck that I run out of all my makeup at the same time?  Well...took a quick trip to the MAC counter over the weekend and am really happy with my new purchases.
Concealer -


Powder -

The powder is a foundation powder which made me a little nervous but I love it!
I of course I have always loved their eyeshadow but decided against spending a million dollars on makeup.  But just so you know - one of my favorite colors is Amber Lights...
 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE me some new makeup! Good purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGH! You should have taken me! You know how I'm scared to do this but need to! You're motivating me to put my big girl panties on and finally do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that happens to me too! always! but then new makeup makes me happy so it can't be too bad (except for the price).

    love me some MAC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends rave about MAC makeup... I think I might have to try some...

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAC Studio fix powder is my FAV!!! I seriously have the time only wear it as my one and only makeup for the day ... LOVE IT!!! Hope you enjoy your new makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Spill it....
I always love hearing from my peeps!